About me, Mari

Hello!

My name is Mari (19).

I'm an universuty sophomore.
I major in English litereture.

My hobby is reading books and cooking.
I like Haruki Murakami amd I respect him because he has the skill of translation.
his work is great, so you must read his book!


My issue is LGBT.
LGBT is stand for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender.
this issue becomes more and more popular, but in Japan,
there are still many people who have negative thought for this issue.

Gay marriage was accepted in Shibuya Ward.
This is the first case in Japan.

Accepting LGBT is equal to respecting for human rights.
However, there are still many problems such as declining birthrate.

We have to think deeply about what is human rights and how to live as we are.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello

2 perspectives out of 4