About Me, Itsuka

Hello:)

My name is Itsuka.

 I am 19 years old
and a university student  in Tokyo who major in English.

I was born and raised in Sapporo, Hokkaido
and moved to Tokyo for university.

I love shopping and watching movies
and I used to play badminton.

I'm writing this blog with Mari as a class activity.

I want to think about LGBT issue deeply
and I hope this blog helps to develop my thinking on it.

As for my current opinion,
LGBT became well known in Japan
since some LGBT celebrities come up TV shows.

Moreover, Shibuya-ku allowed same sex marigge recently.

On the other hand, some people have bad opinions on LGBT
and it is still  not good condition for LGBT in Japan.

I hope this blog will be your opportunity to know about LGBT
and become confortable world for LGBT people.

Thank you for reading!!










コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello

2 perspectives out of 4